Sunday, January 5, 2014

Spring Fever Has A Hold On Me, And My Seeds Are Begging For My Attention!

Here it is just barely January, and I am already suffering from spring fever! So I have been looking through some old articles. Here is one that I thought that I would pass along to any of you who may be interested in starting a garden this year. There are many reasons why someone may like to start growing their own produce these days. My main objectives are to bring down our families grocery bill, and to cut back on my families intake of GMOs (genetically modified organisms). Lab altered food does not appeal to me and it is very unhealthy. So in this article are some great tips on gardening from a seasoned gardener. From: Backwoods Home Magazine 
Garden Seeds - A Great Winter Pastime
Issue # 67 January/February 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment